Thursday, June 27, 2019

Hugo Roundup: Dramatic Presentation Short Form

My biggest problem with this category right now is people keep nominating The Good Place. Which is totally not my kind of show. I'm sure it's excellent, but it makes it hard to predict.

1. The Good Place: Janet(s).
2. The Good Place: Jeremy Bearimy
3. Dirty Computer. It's another record like The Deep, but unlike them they didn't provide a copy.
4. The Expanse: Abaddon's Gate. I love this show. So mad I don't have/can't justify Amazon Prime.
5. Doctor Who: Demons of the Punjab.
6. Doctor Who: Rosa. Throughout Moffatt's era, we had one episode nominated. This year, there are two, and neither is the one I nominated. Chibnall isn't making standout episodes, but this really shows just how more consistent.

My pick: Demons of the Punjab.
My prediction: I can't make a fair one because I really can't judge The Good Place and probably wouldn't be able to even if I'd watched it.

No comments:

Post a Comment