Thursday, June 20, 2019

Hugo Roundup: Best Fancast

I admit I'm not the best judge of podcast quality. At least not when compared to my friends. But here goes.

1. Be the Serpent. Great content, iffy production values. I think they will win one, but not this year.
2. The Coode Street Podcast. If you're only going to provide two episodes, maybe one of them shouldn't be one which thoroughly spoilers a show that's only on one streaming service in the US. Just saying.
3. Galactic Suburbia. Solid as ever.
4. Fangirl Happy Hour. Another regular, still solid.
5. Our Opinions Are Correct. Don't like the title, but it will do.
6. The Skiffy And Fanty Show. Best production values, not quite the best content.

My pick: Galactic Suburbia
My prediction: Honestly, probably Galactic Suburbia.

No comments:

Post a Comment