Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Updates

I have my preliminary Balticon schedule - it's fairly light and they'd better watch out or I'll be crashing Dr. Who panels!

Actually adding the schedule in because I realized I won't be here on Friday to post it - I'm going on vacation.

* Expressions of Disability in SF - Sat 12:00-12:50, Parlor 1041
* Titles Looking For Stories - Sat 16:00 - 16:50, Salon B
* Podcasters Against Humanity - 23:00-23:50, Chesapeake. (Yes. Cards Against Humanity. As a spectator sport).
* Speaking in Public for Writers - Sun 15:00-15:50

Other than that, no real news, except that Marvel and ABC have big brass ovaries - http://www.deadline.com/2014/05/abc-picks-up-marvel-agent-carter-renews-agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d/.

Seriously.

And forgot to mention, yup, on vacation all next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment