Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Farpoint Roundup and News

Farpoint was awesome. Except for getting home, when Baltimore Light Rail decided to put on a costume as Washington Metro, except with less organization. (Seriously. It took me three hours to get to BWI after giving up on getting to Penn).

I had the worst cosplay karma.

Dressed as River? Two Buckies, two Stephen Stranges and I think I glimpsed a Black Widow.

Dressed as Black Widow? Five Doctors.

I can't win ;).

Panels went well. "You Killed My Father!" was well attended but had an unusual number of early departures. People were probably trying to get to Wallace Shawn's talk and given how cool he seemed when I briefly talked to him, I don't blame them.

Even got a few people for the 3pm panel on space stations. Which got a Wallace Shawn cameo. He looked like he wanted to come in but Stephen Wilson dragged him away, no doubt to rehearse for Prometheus.

We just won't discuss the masquerade...

News: Due to a death in the family I won't be posting on Thursday or Friday of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment