Monday, October 4, 2021

Capclave Roundup

 First of all, congratulations to T. Kingfisher (Ursula Vernon) for winning the WSFA Small Press Award with "Metal Like Blood in the Dark."

This wasn't my first choice from the nominated stories, but it is an excellent story and I'm honored to ever be mentioned in the same breath. Vernon will be guest of honor at next year's Capclave.

Second, thank you to everyone who was abiding by the rules. We really didn't have any huge problems with people not following protocols. And thank you to Capclave for the clear mask (The two I bought for myself turned out to be almost unwearable). I need to find out where they get those masks from, just in case.

Third, the person who brought an actual robot to the panel on robots in science fiction basically won the con.

No comments:

Post a Comment