Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Woot!

Warrior Wisewoman 3 got its Publishers' Weekly Review. I didn't get mentioned as a 'standout' this year, but that doesn't surprise me as I rather think 'Working The High Steel' is better than 'The Race'.

No. I don't have a formal release date yet, but here's the review...and assuming Roby doesn't tell me next week when I'm out of town again, you'll know as soon as I do.

Thank you, Roby, for your wonderful job.

http://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/reviews/fiction.html?page=6

Also, 'Walking Through Fire' has been accepted for the Library of the Living Dead's 'Zombiality' anthology. Not sure when that will be published (I'm hoping Zombist will show up here soon), but it's likely to be an awesome collection...because Bill Tucker rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment