Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Why I don't talk about WIPs much...

I'm going to be honest here and admit that I have an aversion to blogging about the novels I'm working on.

Why? Because they might never be published. I have a feeling that it is unfair to get people excited about something that could easily never see the light of day.

In all honesty? Am I right to feel this way? I realize people might be interested in the writing process, but I want to enthuse. I want to gush. I want to get people all excited...and then I'd be letting them down.

I dunno. It's something I feel quite strongly about...that only something that's going to be released for sure should be enthused about in public. I do have some stuff coming out, but I'll talk more when I have release dates.

Or maybe I'm just afraid I'm going to jinx myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment