Friday, April 22, 2022

Friday Update: Ravencon 2022

 So, here's my schedule for Ravencon 2022. I will have books to sell at my signing.

Friday, 4pm: Religion in Speculative Fiction. This is about made up religion not real life religion.

Friday. 5pm: Meet the pros

Friday, 8pm: Hey, Let's Kill All The Orcs!: Morality in RPGs

Friday, 10pm: Fantasy and Paranormal Romance: Where's the Line? (Moderator)

Saturday, noon: Reading with Gray Rinehart.

Saturday, 1pm: Signing (in the dealer's room)

Saturday, 4pm: Mythological Influences on Fantasy (Moderator)

Saturday, 9pm: Defending THOSE Movies. Let's see if any of my friends can guess which movie I will be bringing to the table ;).

Sunday, 11am: Doctor Who: After the Regeneration. This isn't the what's next on Doctor Who panel, we're actually going to talk about regeneration itself and how it's used.

Sunday, 2pm: Horses Behave Like Horses. (Moderator)

No comments:

Post a Comment