Thursday, June 25, 2020

Hugo Roundup: Best Editor, Short Form

Editor categories are always difficult for me, and I am not going to do a pick or prediction here because ya know, I have to work with these people!

The nominees for short form are mostly the usual suspects:

Lynn M. Thomas and Michael Damien Thomas - Uncanny Magazine - all I'm going to say is they keep running award-worthystoryes.
Jonathan Strahan - He just stopped doing Year's Bests, so there may be a nostalgia advantage here.
Neil Clarke - Clarkesworld, always runs high quality stories.
Sheila Williams - Asimov's Science Fiction, pretty much same note.
Ellen Datlow - she's editing short fiction for Tor, and I'm less familiar with her.

They all deserve to win. And I'm not just saying that because I hope to sell them a story!

No comments:

Post a Comment