Friday, July 31, 2020

Friday Updates

Again, not much in the way of actual news.

The WorldCon 2022 site has been chosen. To nobody's surprise, it will be Chicago. The Hugos will be announced this evening. I'm excited!

Kyx is...coming along. After the first draft is done I plan on doing another pass on Wolfshead with the goal of getting it to my editor by mid August. I was hoping this would be a July release but apparently pandemics do not make for productivity.

So, as of right now I'm thinking Wolfshead will be early fall and The Secret History of Victor Prince late fall/Christmas-ish. But I'm not committing to anything because pandemic.

I have excerpts in two Prolific Works group giveaways: Summer Magic and Futuristic Worlds.

Other than that...not much to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment