Friday, December 13, 2019

Araña Countdown Post: It's Tomorrow!


Official launch is tomorrow! I'll be posting links to my website possibly as soon as right after midnight EST (depending on how tired I am).

Free Netgalley e-ARCs (uncorrected proofs) will continue to be available until December 31. If you take one and write a review, please follow the instructions here to share your review on retail sites. As usual, the book may not show up on Apple or Barnes & Noble for a couple of weeks. Remember that reviews are one of the most important ways you can both support authors and help out your fellow readers.

I'll be answering questions about the book on my Facebook page tomorrow evening.

The first opportunity to get physical, signed copies from me will be Farpoint Convention at the Book Fair on Friday night. If you can't be there on Friday, just corner me at the con and I'll find you a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment