Monday, May 6, 2019

Balticon Schedule

As usual, this may be subject to last minute changes.

Friday, 5pm - Being A Fan of Problematic Things (moderator). Sadly it won't be late night this time, so we might have to tone things down some.
Friday, 9pm - Bad Movie Adaptations. There will be a cage fight.

Saturday, 11am - How to be a Good Moderator
Saturday, noon - Writing Neurodivergent Characters
Saturday, 2pm - Balticon Short Takes (this replaces the Broad Universe RFR, which was canceled due to drama. Ask me if you really want to know).
Saturday, 4pm - Reading with Paul Ellis and Veronica Giguere (I have to compete with Veronica? Ack!)
Saturday, 8pm - Fantasy -isms: When Metaphors go bad
Saturday, 9pm - Non-Super Super Heroes. Which is about how some characters might not have super powers...but might as well. My Bond fan will come out here.

Sunday, 10am - Doctor Who: The Whittaker/Chibnall Era so Far. Rotated back onto the Who panel. As the only woman. Talking about Whittaker. *grins*
Sunday, 12pm - Signing (I will also have books throughout the con, so talk to me).
Sunday, 2pm - Just How Many People Live In Your Fantasy City, Anyway? (moderator). This one may get a bit technical. There may be math. Hence why I'm moderating.
Sunday, 3pm - Consent Violations and Bystander Intervention (moderator)
Sunday 5pm - Queer Fandoms
Sunday 8pm - Sex, Sexuality and Worldbuilding (moderator). Yes, this one is definitely 18+.

Monday 10am - Dealing with Toxic Fandoms
Monday 1pm - Scifi Comics Without Superheroes. I'm hoping to talk about G. Willow Wilson's intriguing Invisible Kingdom.

Yes, I'm letting them work me hard again, but I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment