Wednesday, May 15, 2019

A Small Roundup

First of all, I got this review for Falling Dusk. It's at the top of the page. Always good to know somebody enjoyed my work!

Tales from the Old Black Ambulance will be released on Memorial Day, containing my story "Hearse."

Paradise City is in formatting, but has no formal release date. It contains my story "In the Company of Cats." All proceeds from this anthology will go towards Scott Pond's medical and other expenses - he's recovering from cancer.

I'll be reading from one of these stories at Balticon Short Bites. I haven't decided which one yet, leaning towards the Paradise City story as it has such a strong Balticon connection, but Hearse is a lot of fun too.

I've turned in galleys on my next Analog story, "The Waters of a New World." I think this one is better than "Temple of Children" by quite a bit.

And I signed a contract for Mad Scientist Journal to publish "The Voice" in what will sadly be their last anthology, I Didn't Break The Lamp.


No comments:

Post a Comment