Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Making Plans...

I'm going to be busy, busy, busy.

First of all, I'll be at Balticon on Sunday (just going for the day this year, hoping to maybe go for longer next year). I really hadn't realized until I looked at the schedule just how useful...and writer-focused...this particular con is.

Then next week, I'll be at Origins Gaming Con from Wednesday through Sunday. (This does mean that there will be no blog posts Wednesday through Friday...I should be back live on Monday). While there I'll be helping run the Smithee Awards...and this year we're doing two shows, one on Friday night and the other on Saturday night. Expect to see the crazy crowd wandering around the con, possibly throwing buttons at people. Especially people in costume.

Also, watch this space for some more news that might, or might not, have something to do with the wonderful people at Occult Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment