Monday, October 3, 2011

FISH. Fish, everywhere.

The story is what happens when the call for submissions says 'fantasy focused on fish' and my muse hands me robot fish. I end up with...well. You'll see.

The anthology is FISH by Dagan Books. Thirty-five watery tales combined with really sweet cover art.

This one will be coming out on February 8, 2012, assuming we don't get a disaster of some kind. Follow the news at Dagan Books - FISH anthology where you can see the full table of contents (note that this is not the final order of stories, which has yet to be determined) and the cover art.

Judging by the story they bought from me, this one is going to be delightfully weird and a lot of fun. Some of the titles alone intrigue me: "Did The Catfish Get A Flat Head?" and "Needlepoint Fish of Azure City" come to mind.

I'm really looking forward to this one. Bubble...bubble...bubble...

No comments:

Post a Comment