Friday, November 5, 2021

Worldcon Preliminaries

 I stress...this is a partial and preliminary schedule, but here are the panels I am currently scheduled for for Discon III.

Thursday, 5:30pm - Calvert Room - The CW's Contribution to Genre TV

Thursday, 7:00pm - Calvert Room - Archaeological Fact in Historical Fiction (MOD)

Friday, 7:00pm - Forum Room - Welcome To Clone Club (MOD) (This is the Orphan Black panel).

Saturday, 11:30pm - Harris - The Tiffany Problem in Historical Fantasy (MOD). Special note: This is a virtual panel. There will be a Vimeo link available to both on site and virtual attendees.

Saturday, 5:30pm - Palladian - They Flubbed the Landing: Disappointing Finales (MOD).

I am moderating most of my panels because I was brought onto programming primarily to address the perennial shortage of people who like moderating.

Again, this is preliminary and subject to change. I'm not doing a kaffeeklatsch because I don't feel I'm famous enough to ask for one just yet. I did request a reading, which I may or may not get. We have a lot less programming space than a typical Worldcon due to the closure of the Wardman Park, and can only make up some of it by doing virtual items.

Hoping to see at least some of you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment