Friday, November 12, 2021

Philcon Schedule!

 Here is my (hopefully final, but one never knows with cons) schedule for Philcon:

Friday 6:00pm - Perils and Pitfalls of Near Future Scenarios

Friday 7:30pm - Reading (As I don't have a new book this year, I will most likely be reading from The Lay of Lady Percival as I've neglected that one lately, but I reserve the right to change my mind).

Saturday 10:00am - Lois McMaster Bujold: An Appreciation

Saturday 3:00pm - Communicating with Aliens (At which I will probably talk about the unpublished series I'm working on).

Saturday 4:00pm - Reimagining Babylon 6

Sunday 11:00am - Writing Magical Beasts (MOD)

Sunday 1:00pm - Beware the Second Banana (This is a panel about sidekicks and secondary characters who just steal the entire show).

No comments:

Post a Comment