Friday, April 24, 2020

Friday Updates - Firewing Preorders!


Firewing is now available for preorder on both Amazon and Smashwords! The ebook will go live on May 22, 2020. Paperbacks should also be available that week (It can be a little hard to time things, so I'll post when they are).

You can go to the Smashwords link and read the first 20%. (This is the final version unless somebody tells me there's a massive typo I hadn't noticed ;)).

I also have two group giveaways running through Prolific Works that include the first eight chapters of AraƱa.

The first one, Search For Truth, contains a variety of science fiction books. The second, Rainy Day Reading is multi-genre. It has everything from science fiction to billionaire romance to erotica to horror to superheroes.

I haven't looked through because my to be read pile is still a tragedy, but there seems to be some awesome stuff in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment