Friday, May 18, 2018

Genre TV Lineup Changes

Just doing an overview:

Once Upon A Time - Canceled (I never got into it, but...)

Gotham - Renewed, but the next season will definitely be the last (which feels about right creatively. Gotham should end the first time Bruce Wayne puts on the full Batman outfit and he already has the Batmobile...)

CW DC shows: All renewed.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has been renewed but is moving to the summer.

Timeless, which I haven't got around to watching yet, is still unannounced.

The Expanse was canceled, but is owned by the production company. I predict it will end up on Amazon.

Lucifer and the X-Files are both canceled.

New this year?

A reboot of Charmed (Fans I've talked to are between iffy and Nope on this)

The InBetween, which appears to be another paranormal investigator/medium show.

Manifest, in which a plane falls through a five year hole in time.

The Passage, a bio-engineering thriller.

None of these really appeal to me, but YMMV.

No comments:

Post a Comment