Monday, January 14, 2019

Release: Daughter of Fire!

And, it's here - my latest book.

Daughter of Fire is another urban fantasy (I plan on taking a break from the genre after this one), but this one is not a romance. It's not completely devoid of romantic feelings, but it does not have any kind of romance plot.

So, what does it have?

It has gunfights, it has dragons, it has centaurs. It has gods, all kinds of them. It has a tough heroine who has to deal with the fact that her sheltered, upper class upbringing has not prepared her for any of this.

I'm very proud of this book.


Buy links:

Kindle
Paperback
Smashwords

As usual with new titles, it will take a bit of time to propagate to Nook and Kobo.

And as usual I recommend downloading the ebook from Smashwords - you get all the formats and all future updates to the file. But I get that not everyone likes to sideload.

No comments:

Post a Comment