Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Farpoint Roundup

Awesome convention! (Except for the hot water issues, which the hotel was scrambling to fix, so I can forgive. Oh, and the fire alarm. What is it with me and fire alarms at conventions? At least it wasn't single digits when I had to go outside in a not-particularly-warm costume).

Highlights, let's see.

Kathleen David was in a rather, shall we say, difficult situation on the Doctor Who panel - I'd like to give her a shout out for being a good sport about it.

I only made it to one science panel, but it was a good one about microscopy and astrobiology.

Enver Gjokaj, you are absolutely hilarious and awesome.

Thanks to everyone who swung by my signing table and said hi, even if you didn't buy anything (At one point I was buried behind Keith DeCandido's bears...).

Oh, and some truly awesome costumes too.


No comments:

Post a Comment