Thursday, July 10, 2014

Things I'm Looking Forward To

Because, every so often, I need to remind myself that I'm a fan.

I am very psyched about the Guardians of the Galaxy movie. It just looks so good. I was worried it would be way too corny and the Raccoon would be way too stupid. But nope. I think, from the trailers, that they have the right balance of goofy and badass. And Vin Diesel as a tree. Seriously.

August 23 Doctor Who comes back. I can't wait to see what Capaldi brings to the role (And I am not part of the anti-Moffatt crowd, either).

Orphan Black has been renewed for a third season. Tatyana Maslany will continue to wow us (Seriously, when I first started watching, I had to check IMDB to see it was really the same actress...)

I am very annoyed that Mockingjay is being split into two movies. The trend of "see how many movies we can get out of one book" that's given us Jackson's bloated Hobbit continues. But the first part will be in November. (And the third part of the Hobbit in December).

So...what are you looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment