Monday, September 9, 2013

Baltimore Comicon...

...ended up involving some short conversations with Keith Giffen and J.M. deMatteis (both very nice). So was Mark Waid, but he was being pretty much mobbed.

Laura Martin had the same exact issues with Elysium that I did.

Bumped into Bryan Tillman's afro again. Yes, it's still attached to him. (He's very high on my list of Coolest People In Comic Books and likely to stay there).

Jim Starlin told me why he's not using Hawksmoor in StormWatch - supposedly Hawksmoor's now hanging out in Gotham, although whether he's been used yet I'm not clear on.

Oh, and I ended up in a situation where the only logical course of action was to ask Walter Simonson how he researches Norse mythology and gets it right...in iambic pentameter.

No comments:

Post a Comment