Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Convention Schedules!

 First of all, if you are attending the virtual Nebulas this weekend (so hoping for hybrid next year!), I am moderating a panel on Writing Neurodivergent Stories on Friday May 20 at 1:30 pm EDT (10:30am PDT).

Then I have my probably not 100% final Balticon schedule. Some of these panels are virtual and virtual membership is, I believe, $30 this year.


Friday 5:30pm - Virtual Panel Room 1 - Family Structures in Science Fiction and Fantasy (NOT chosen family. Those at WorldCon understand).

Friday 8:30pm Gibson (onsite) Running RPGs Without Time to Prep

Saturday 10:00am Gibson (onsite) Doctor Who and the Return of Russell T. Davies. And apparently NCUTI GATWA. Not to mention Yasmin Finney!

Saturday 11:30am James (onsite) You Can Start GMing Now: Tips for First-Time GMs

Saturday 2:30pm Virtual Panel Room 2 Class Structures in SF and Fantasy

Saturday 5:30pm Virtual Panel Room 1 We Think We Know The Story, But...

Sun 1:00pm Virtual Consuite Readings (with Karen Osborne)

Sun 5:30pm 5th Floor Lobby Signing (with J.L. Gribble).

(The con runs through Monday so that Sunday slot is not full blown slot of death ;)). I have no programming on Monday...but also will have no hotel room. Anyone willing to let me change in their room so I can cosplay that day? ;)).

No comments:

Post a Comment