Monday, December 20, 2021

Worldcon!

Our possibly cursed, haunted pandemic-era Worldcon is in the can!

There was totally not a fire. We should have left a wee dram in suite 870 for the ghost.

My Worldcon was awesome. Only bad moment was technical problems trying to do a virtual item from the hotel. We have a few things to learn there if future Worldcons do more virtual programming.

And the highlight. The slowly dawning realization during the archaeology panel...let's just say me and Marie Brennan had a same dig moment! (Castell Henllys in mid Wales, which is apparently now a quite well pit together open air museum). I wish I could have seen my own face.

Oh and I have a new Aitune Press mascot but have to wait to do some alterations which will require two working hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment