Monday, July 12, 2021

Various Updates

 I was so excited about tobacco vaccines that I forgot to give my updates!

First of all, my story Cavesong was published in Daily Science Fiction on Friday. If you're not a subscriber, follow the link to read! (Although it's labeled as Modern Fantasy, be aware that one reader did regret reading this story at 2am...which is a high compliment!)

Second, Parsec Ink has an Indiegogo for the Triangulation: Habitats anthology, which contains my asteroid colonization story "Homestead." Please preorder your copy and help them afford to pay us ;). They also have a couple of interesting looking book packages containing other Triangulation books. Well worth checking out.

Additionally, I've signed a contract to publish "Honor the Midwife" in the Land Beyond the World magazine. It will be in the October 2021 issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment