Monday, February 3, 2020

Farpoint Schedule

As usual, subject to change, but here's my planned Farpoint schedule:

Friday, 3pm - Conflict and Utopia
Friday, 5pm - Fanfic Confessions (pro writers admit that yes, some of us do still write fanfic).
Friday, 10pm - Book fair (I'm going to be also debuting a cosplay of a character from AraƱa)

Saturday, 10am - Furry Familiars And The Like (writing animals)
Saturday, Noon - Reading
Saturday 3pm - Signing
Saturday 4pm - Doctor's Report Card (We're going to discuss Whitaker's *first* season, *not* the current one).
Saturday 5pm - Star Trek and Contemporary Science Fiction

Sunday, Noon - Reading
Sunday 1pm - Signing
Sunday 3pm - Woke Media - Successes and Failures

I will have copies of all of my books available for sale at both signings and the 10pm book fair. If you can't make it to any of those, let me know and I'll sneak you a copy ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment