Monday, October 21, 2019

Capclave Roundup

Due to being chained to a dealer table ;) (No, I really don't mind) and also doing the mass signing, I only made it to two program items. One of them was Dr. Inge Heyer's wonderful roundup of current Mars science. She caught me up.

(Arana doesn't go to Mars, neither does the untitled Transpecial sequel, but I plan on going back there eventually. The Red Planet has a place in my heart).

The new layout for the mass signing was a vast improvement. I got far more traffic and actually sold books. However, the Short Takes reading was slot-of-deathed opposite Robert Sawyer's interview and ended up being canceled :(.

Speaking of Robert Sawyer, he really is very nice. So is Martha Wells.

Next year will be Capclave 20, and it promises to be an epic party.

No comments:

Post a Comment