Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Some experiments...

From now on I'm moving any further book reviews (unless writing related), movie analysis and comments on comics and entertainment news to a new blog. I want to keep this one more focused on the craft of writing and on personal news.

We'll see if it works.

In the mean time, my latest first draft, 'Stealing The Sun', just hit the official 50,000 word mark, although it's coming up short. I think I need to go back and fill out the world some. Or I have another thought, but that would place it in a format probably too experimental for somebody who hasn't managed to sell a novel yet.

Finally, I am now on Google + as Jennifer R. Povey. I'm liking it so far, although I don't plan on ditching Facebook. It strikes me as if both will have their place.

No comments:

Post a Comment