Friday, January 8, 2021

Friday Updates

First of all, I'm safe. I was nowhere near downtown or the Capitol on Wednesday.

Second of all, The Secret History of Victor Prince is all done bar the cover art. As it's a prequel, it's going to be a soft launch; I'll let everyone know when it's out. But it involves Victor Prince, our wonderful wolfy friend Tag, and a new character whom I love...and it's as much her redemption arc as his, so I'm quite happy with it.

Next I'm going to start working properly on the Council of Worlds series. I have the first draft of volume 1, Kyx done, but it's kind of rough and needs some work. There are going to be five books in this series and it's my intention to try and release them fairly close together. We'll see how that ends up working. The pandemic has not been conducive to creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment