Friday, May 22, 2020

Firewing Release!

Firewing is now available through most outlets and will be on DriveThruFiction and my own site shortly.

Paperbacks are also available, although you might have to wait a while to get them signed.

I will be reading from Firewing at 11am on Monday during Virtual Balticon, please stop by and listen to me and the wonderful Don Sakers.


Buy from Smashwords or Amazon.

As a note, there was a layout malfunction on the Smashwords upload that, unfortunately, didn't come to light until yesterday. Because of this I'm not recommending that you buy from iBooks, Kobo, or Barnes & Noble without checking look inside first - the version that's up is readable, but not correct. If you already did, let me know and I'll send you the correct file.

Virtual Balticon is on now! Programming starts at 5pm, but people are already gathering in the Balticon Discord server, which you will find here.


No comments:

Post a Comment