Friday, September 23, 2011

Reprint Alert!

Two years ago I sold 'The London Incident' to Alternative Coordinates. It's a great story and they printed it more or less as is.

Sadly, early this year, Alternative Coordinates vanished off the net. Their archives are, of course, gone. I've thought about this for a while.

I've now decided to make this story available again myself. This is my first venture into self-publishing and an experiment...and one about which I'm very nervous, not least because I'm not perfect and am worried there may be errors in the text.

The distribution channel I've chosen to use is Smashwords, as they make things available in all ebook formats, including several you don't need any kind of e-reader for.

So. If you didn't read it the first time round, then feel free to go to The London Incident and download it in whichever format you're most comfortable with.

No comments:

Post a Comment